as far as I know you can boil milk and melt solid chocolate - chopped - into it. keep stirring until it is velvety smooth and watch it at all times cause both milk and chocolate burn easily
Life saver, thank you. xox●pipeworks ●and thanks to the other guys who suggested stuff ttoo
Is it possible to make hot chocolate with solid chocolate? I have no chocolate powder left. ;_;●????????????
You don’t have to look at them one by one, you probably already know how to just get a sneak of their place by pointing the mouse at their username. You also get to tell which are adbots (or party girls that really like Sam Jackson as Nick Fury).
But then you don’t get a feel for their entire blog, I find. (: I tend to look at archives and about pages too — because I’m a creep like that.●blatantfusion
I don’t get chance to check out all my new followers. Recently, I’ve had a major increase and I have to admit, I haven’t even attempted to look at them all.
So, if you follow me and you think I don’t currently follow you back but you think that your blog is one that I would appreciate on my dashboard (*whispers* mainly comic stuff, video games, manga) then just like this post. It’ll be a hell of a lot easier for me.
Once you get this you have to say five nice things about yourself and send to ten of your favorite followers! :D Merry Christmas!
THIS IS SO HARD. THIS ASK CAME FROM ASK BOX OF SATAN x_x
I’m joking but umm.
1. I’m a forever loyal friend.
2. I will eat your enemies for breakfast if you ask me to.
3. I can cook breakfast too!
NOPE. CHEAT. CHEATER. CHEATER ALERT.
"…….." is not, I repeat, is not a valid answer.
Shall I do the last two for you?
4. I’m fabulous. More fabulous than anyone. Sonia says so and Sonia is always right.
5. I’m a great writer. I have the ability to take emotions and people’s feelings and write them down in a simply beautiful way.
I ran out of characters to just reply to the post so I reblogged.
Once you get this you have to say five nice things about yourself and send to ten of your favorite followers! :D Merry Christmas! :D
Five more nice thing? Geesh.
- I’m.. relatively good at giving presentations?
- Um.. oh, god. These are really naff nice things. I’m good at fixing and sorting out computers.
- I’m funny.. sorta.. sometimes.. occasionally.. rarely.
- I can sing.. sorta.
- I can make a really good heavenly cheese toasties. Consider this an invitation to all my followers to come round for cheese toasties.
Harley Quinn #1 Variant unedited version by Adam Hughes